Behind the scenes
Installed in research facilities, our optics have supported many researchers' achievements.
- Motoyama, Hiroto, et al. “Submicron structures created on Ni thin film by submicron focusing of femtosecond EUV light pulses.” Applied Physics Express 16.1 (2023): 016503.
- Senba, Yasunori, et al. “Stable sub-micrometre high-flux probe for soft X-ray ARPES using a monolithic Wolter mirror.” Journal of Synchrotron Radiation 27.5 (2020): 1103-1107.
- Muro, Takayuki, et al. “Soft X-ray ARPES for three-dimensional crystals in the micrometre region.” Journal of Synchrotron Radiation 28.5 (2021): 1631-1638.
- Nurmamat, Munisa, et al. “Bulk Dirac cone and highly anisotropic electronic structure of NiTe2.” Physical Review B 104.15 (2021): 155133.
- Kono, Takashi, et al. “Three-dimensional bulk Fermi surfaces and Weyl crossings of Co2MnGa thin films underneath a protection layer.” Physical Review B 104.19 (2021): 195112.
- Miyashita, Takeo, et al. “Emergence of low-energy electronic states in oxygen-controlled Mott insulator Ca2RuO4+δ.” Solid State Communications 326 (2021): 114180.
- Ishizaka, S., et al. “Evidence for Dirac nodal-line fermions in a phosphorous square-net superconductor.” Physical Review B 105.12 (2022): L121103.
A number of creative studies choose NATSUME's optics for proof-of-concept experiments.
- Motoyama, H., et al. “Development of high-order harmonic focusing system based on ellipsoidal mirror.” Review of Scientific Instruments 87.5 (2016).
- Mimura, Hidekazu, et al. “X-ray ring-focusing mirror.” Applied Physics Letters 114.13 (2019).
- Takeo, Yoko, et al. “A highly efficient nanofocusing system for soft x rays.” Applied Physics Letters 117.15 (2020).
- Takeo, Yoko, et al. “Soft x-ray nanobeam formed by an ellipsoidal mirror.” Applied Physics Letters 116.12 (2020).
- Egawa, Satoru, et al. “Full-field microscope with twin Wolter mirrors for soft X-ray free-electron lasers.” Optics Express 27.23 (2019): 33889-33897.
- Egawa, Satoru, et al. “Single-shot achromatic imaging for broadband soft x-ray pulses.” Optics Letters 45.2 (2020): 515-518.
- Shimamura, Takenori, et al. “Fabrication of ultrashort sub-meter-radius x-ray mirrors using dynamic stencil deposition with figure correction.” Review of Scientific Instruments 94.4 (2023).
- Ando, Hiroshi, et al. “Developing a Simple Scanning Probe System for Soft X-ray Spectroscopy with a Nano-focusing Mirror.” e-Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology 21.3 (2023): 200-206.
Through joint development with researchers, we have been improving our manufacturing technology for high-precision optics.
- Egawa, Satoru, et al. “Figure correction of a Wolter mirror master mandrel by organic abrasive machining.” Review of Scientific Instruments 94.5 (2023).
- Kume, Takehiro, et al. “Fabrication of soft x-ray monolithic Wolter mirror based on surface scanning measurement using touch probe.” Review of Scientific Instruments 93.6 (2022).
- Matsuzawa, Yusuke, et al. “Organic abrasive machining system for optical fabrication with 0.1-mm spatial resolution.” Review of Scientific Instruments 93.1 (2022).
- Kimura, Takashi, et al. “Soft X-ray ptychography system using a Wolter mirror for achromatic illumination optics.” Optics Express 30.15 (2022): 26220-26228.
We exhibit at trade shows as a place to hear the needs of our overseas customers directly.
We listen carefully and lead the challenge to a breakthrough.
Please feel free to consult with NATSUME about difficulties for which you have not yet found a solution.
We look forward to seeing you at the exhibition.